"A Whole Lotta Tabata"
20 seconds of work immediately followed by 10
seconds of rest for 4 minutes of each of the
following exercises:
Rope turns
Squats
Burpees
Compare to: Day 0047
Exercise in a Pill...
Insulin -- not genes -- linked to obesity
"YOUR CHANCES OF SUCCESS IN ANY UNDERTAKING CAN ALWAYS BE MEASURED BY YOUR BELIEF IN YOURSELF."
Contact
Navigation
Get Started
Essentials
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Just great.
So what is a "rope turn"? I'm new to the site and I love the idea of crossfit inspired workouts but it helps to get a little bit of an explanation because I wasn't able to find anything when I googled the term.
Not to steal Will's thunder, but a 'rope turn' is the passing of the jump rope under your feet successfully. So, the number of 'rope turns' is the number of times the rope passes beneath your feet. As we do it, they are cumulative in that they do not all have to be consecutive (without messing up). Do some, stop, do some more, etc. and then add them up.
Ah ok. I hoped it was something simple like jumping rope and now I know! Thanks much!
Oh, and though I don't think I know who you are Christine, thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment