Double "Annie" (CrossFit)
Two 50-40-30-20-10 rep rounds of:
Double-unders
Sit-ups
Compare to: Day 0062
(Wow... Now that's impressive.)
Truth in (Food) Advertising?
Obese? Buy Two Seats.
"IF YOU DON'T READ THE NEWSPAPER, YOU ARE UNINFORMED; IF YOU DO READ THE NEWSPAPER, YOU ARE MISINFORMED."
- MARK TWAIN
Contact
Navigation
Get Started
Essentials
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I don't understand why my first response didn't post but since I was commenting via my Iphone, I probably entered the word verification incorrectly.
On to Obese? Buy Two Seats. This is an OUTRAGE! LMFAO!! As an Obese person I will tell you that I had NO PROBLEMS on my Jetblue flight to and from the Dominican Republic... Hell even the SEATBELTS fit with ample slack incase I wanted more belly room.;-) Not to mention plenty of aisle space to waddle through the plane without banging my fellow passanger's elbows with my fat ass while on my way to the TINY ASS bathroom.
So what I am saying my fellow obese people..... SCREW UNITED! Fly an airline that has bigger seats! LOL! or you can STOP BITCHING and lose some fucking weight because I can't imagine how fucking OBESE you must be if you can't fit in a chair that's the size of a recliner? (talking first class here people).
Seriously though... it's a sad thing and in most cases it would be discriminatory, however, I have to agree with invading other people's space. I personally will not FLY if my rolls are going to spill over onto the other passanger's armrest; it's not fair to them. So either pay up and buy yourself a first class ticket for a bigger seat, or shut up, pay up and/or lose the weight.
Hmmm, so you magically woke up obese today huh? I hate when that happens.
According to Wii Fit! I AM OBESE! and I believe everything my WII FIT tells me!!! LMFAO!!!
Yes... magically woke up obese... maybe it's possible I can magically wake up FIT. Wishing for that NOW!
Post a Comment