31 January, 2009

Saturday - Day 0031

4 rounds for time of:

15 Burpees
30 Sit-ups
45 Squats


Compare to: Day 0010










I Hate The Gym
A Little Mercury With Your Soda?

WAKE UP!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! At that picture! The one closest to the pig looks like me. LOL!
Dude, I am so hung over, my head is still spinning. I am drinking alot of water and I took 2 motrins right now, so that I can be ready for the 9:30 class. But now that I see Burpees are on the menu... I may pass, I don't think my system can take it. Just keep an empty bucket next to me.

Will-I-Am said...

"Miss a workout?!!! NEVER! I will not be THAT person. LOL" - Andrea

You're probably not the only one who went out last night, so there will be buckets on hand! Burpees on a Saturday morning are always a much needed kick in the ass!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!! I AM GOING!!! Dang. I didn't know my quotes would be used against me. LMAO That's worse than a kitten dying. HA HA. I'll be there dude, already getting dressed.

Will-I-Am said...

Say what you mean and mean what you say and you won't have any problem! See ya in a few!