2 rounds for time:
25 Dead hang pull-ups
25 Sandbag cleans
Compare to: Day 0425
How to Deal with Overtraining
Two Brave Men Who Ate Nothing But Meat For
An Entire Year
"I MAY NOT BE THERE YET, BUT I AM CLOSER THAN I WAS YESTERDAY."
- UNKNOWN
Contact
Navigation
Get Started
Essentials
Blog Archive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Took me awhile to read the over training article. Was this posted for me? This was my favorite quote from it "If you’re over trained, something about your regimen isn’t working out. You know it, your body knows it, your muscles know it – all that stands in the way is your ego." Very true, however its still tough to stop for more than 3 days. Especially when you use to be a fat and you feel that you will be again if you take a week off. One turns into two and so on ect...
Post a Comment