I'd just like to take a moment to thank all of you for coming out to celebrate my birthday. I sincerely appreciate each and every last one of you and I am thankful that you all have granted me the opportunity to be a part of your lives.
Claire & Pat: You two are truly awesome. As two of my original soldiers, you have helped lay the foundation for what I've been able to build with this program. The dedication, tenacity, and support of one another you display on a daily basis has definitely set the tone and serve as a perfect example for everyone else to follow. You have both come so far physically as well as mentally and I am really proud of you. Thanks for being here.
Andrea: It's people like you that make me remember exactly why I chose to do what I do. As another one of the first brave souls to drink the Kool-Aid, your contribution to this program has been irreplaceable. If you could find a way to bottle your energy, passion, and unrelenting spirit you'd be the richest woman on the planet. Seeing you come from where you started to now owning damn near every record on the female side of the board is beyond words for me. I'm glad to have had the privilege of watching you grow in so many different ways, and your amazing progress has made me realize how much of a positive impact I can have on the lives of so many. Thanks for being here.
Tony & Marli: I can't begin to say enough about you two. Meeting you guys truly inspired me to push forward even harder on my mission to build healthier minds, bodies, and spirits. Being around you two (and Marina) has allowed me to witness first hand how much of an impact having a free mind and pure heart has on us individually as well as on the world around us, and it's absolutely amazing. As we become more vigilant, proactive, and healthy it's ironic how our aches, pains, and worries all seem to melt away. Thanks for being here.
Mike: You are the man dude! Seriously. Your determination,,positive attitude, and willingness to always lend a helping hand has made you a major addition to this program. Also, just your physical presence speaks volumes about what the human spirit can achieve by staying positive through any circumstances. For God's sakes, you fell over 10 stories in an elevator accident...and survived. Some people don't survive a fall down a flight of stairs...so clearly you are still here with us all for a reason. Although injured, you didn't give up on life and let your situation defeat you like so many other people do. Instead, you made the decision to move forward and make the best out of the hand you were dealt. Thanks for being here.
Tom & Jeanne: As I've said many times before, you two truly are an inspiration on many levels. Aside from the fact that the two of you can run circles around people half of your age, your joyful spirits and consistency to purpose is really amazing. You are both perfect examples of what the future can and should have in store for all of us. Thanks for being here.
John & Luisa: As the two lone survivors of the original 7:30 crew, the fact that you stuck around shows a lot about your mindset and dedication level. You had every reason in the world to throw in the towel and drift off into oblivion like so many others did, but you didn't. You two have been going strong day after day and continually putting your best foot forward, which is all I can ask. The progress the two of you have made since day one is remarkable and I look forward to continuing on to further levels of success with you two. Thanks for being here.
Mily, Wendy, Shad, Mike 2, Vicky, Nicole, Rebecca, & Nixie: You all are relatively new (and some brand new) to the crew but you are all a pleasure to have around and you have all shown the potential to make some major contributions to this program. I definitely am excited about the possibilites that await all of you if you continue to work hard and stay focused. Thanks for being here.
Anybody else I didn't mention: Don't take it personal!

1 comment:
Well it took your Birthday to finally get the majority of the group together to get social. The party was awesome, I definitely enjoyed myself.
Now... I noticed that in the girls group picture..... right above my shoulder it says "Older than Dirt." LMFAO!! Thanks alot TOM!!! LOL
Actually i loved the shirt Tom. LOL
Post a Comment