20 seconds of work immediately followed by 10
seconds of rest for 4 minutes of each of the
following exercises:
Ring dips
Bag cleans
Pull-ups
KB Snatches
Bag flips
(And you thought you were getting good huh? Lol.)
The Path of the Buttercup
Compressing WOD Times
"STRENGTH IS A MATTER OF A MADE UP MIND."
- JOHN BEECHER

7 comments:
Willie,
Mike told me that this routine looks easy. He wants to do three rounds of it. I'll watch.
Haha, easy huh? We'll see about that!
I think tom may be mad at me for my comment about his age.Lol
Lol, you two are hilarious. Well, either way, the numbers will speak for themselves tonight!
Easy???!! Listen.. I am glad I have decided that Mondays will be my rest day. Good Luck Gentlemen.
Now on to the articles. I am pleased to know that I am not the only one that felt rest days were giving up. I'll get over it. Thanks!
I love it....I'm looking foward to the next class.
Oh snap, Mily on the blog?! Cool...
Post a Comment